Pages

Where Can I Buy Sony Cyber-shot T500 Digital Camera - Silver (10.1MP, 5x Optical) 3.5 inch LCD

Sony Cyber-shot T500 Digital Camera - Silver (10.1MP, 5x Optical) 3.5 inch LCDBuy Sony Cyber-shot T500 Digital Camera - Silver (10.1MP, 5x Optical) 3.5 inch LCD

Sony Cyber-shot T500 Digital Camera - Silver (10.1MP, 5x Optical) 3.5 inch LCD Product Description:

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

21 of 21 people found the following review helpful.
4Great all rounder camera
By Kevin
Sony CyberShot T500 Digital Camera - Silver (10.1MP, 5x Optical) 3.5" LCDThis is a great looking camera that delivers stills & video. what sold to me was the large LCD display that is a touch screen, the 5 x zoom that doesn't extend out, style & size. So easy to use either as a still camera or video it's just a flick of a switch. Also purchased case LCS-THM that suits the style perfectly. Only disappointing thing is the battery life so you will need another one or two.

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Great camera!
By Mrs Z
Fantastic camera. Great for 'point and press'! This camera replaces the dsc t-1 for us and we like the updates. Love the touch-screen controls but fed up of wiping fingerprints off it already!! Uses loads more memory space so now I will have to buy bigger cards!

15 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
4Very good dispite the battery life
By Mr. P. J. Denholm
I thought long and hard before buying this camera, I have had several Sony cameras and although I have a Cannon DSLR I do like to have a good compact camera to hand. As we have a 1 year old I though a camera that had 720p video was a really good idea however all the reviews I had read said how bad the battery life was and this almost put me off. I went to the local sony shop and asked them if the battery was really that bad and was told no its fine although not as good as on my old w55 which lasted for ages.So I decided to order one and see how we went. When it arrived everyone commented on how nice it looked. It is much thicker than other T series phones. My mother in law has a T77 which we had a go of to see what we though of the touch screen operation. Over all the screen was nice to look at and easy enough to use. The Zoom is really good goes from very wide to close up. The first day I just gave it a good charge took a few test shots sat at my desk (as I was at work) charged it up again so I could give it a good test at the weekend.We headed to the beach and I was quite shocked how quick the battery indicator went down, however when I switched back from video to still picture mode the battery had only actually gone down 1 bar. I decided to persevere as most batteries do need a few full charges before they reach their maximum capability. Happily I was right to carry on as after about 10 charges it is now lasting quite a bit longer. Don't get me wrong it doesn't last anywhere near as long as I would like it too and if your going away for anything more than 1 night you will have to pack the charger but its not the worlds biggest charger.The 720p video is fantastic although I do have problems playing the video on my laptop however this is easily fixed by using a converter to lower the quality of the video. The camera comes with a docking station which has a HDMI socket (no cable though) to plug it into a HDTV. If like me you have a Sony Bravia TV with Bravia Sync you can control the camera via the TV remote.On the whole im more than happy with the camera. Battery life could be better but you can soon buy another battery or a in car charger etc.Would have been 5 star if not for the battery life

See all 5 customer reviews...

Latest Price: Click Here - Amazon.co.uk!
More Info: Click Here - Amazon.co.uk!
See Customers Review: Click Here - Amazon.co.uk!

Buy Sony Cyber-shot T500 Digital Camera - Silver (10.1MP, 5x Optical) 3.5 inch LCD