• 0-10% power incline
  • Hand Pulse sensors and wireless receiver
  • 13 workout programmes, including 2 HRC
  • MP3 player input & Speakers
  • Cushioned running deck
  • 127cm x 45cm running area
  • 150kg Max user weight

Product Description

A combination of simple, sleek design and raw performance, a 2. 0HP continuous duty motor is the powerhouse at the heart of the T202. It delivers constant power at low speeds and will take you all the way up to 18 km/h. The large, cushioned running surface ensures minimum impact to the joints whilst training and the 5 pre-set programs automatically adjust the speed and incline settings. In addition, 3 target programs, 2 heart rate controlled programs, the capacity to create and save 2 of your own workout programs, plus speakers and an MP3 player input will keep the workouts varied, interesting and stimulating. *Speed Range: 1 - 18 km/h*Incline: 0 - 10% Powered*Motor Horsepower: 2. 0 HP (4. 0 HP Peak)*Running Area: 127 x 45 cm*Running Mat Thickness: 1. 6 mm*Total Workout Programs: 13*Max User Weight: 150 kg

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

17 of 18 people found the following review helpful.
5Getting fit
By Jill
My York T202 treadmill arrived in a huge box and after a few days was put together by my husband and myself, this took around an hour. It is very heavy which would make it difficult to do alone, but otherwise fairly straightforward. I am very pleased with the treadmill, excellent solid quality and easy to use. I am trying to use it daily especially those days where I don't get a lot of exercise at work. I would fully recommend this product to anyone who doesn't like going to a gym. Still feel a bit guilty about the cost, but it was half price!!!

24 of 26 people found the following review helpful.
5Great treadmill
By Thomas
I was very unsure of paying so much money for something i was not even sure i could use due to disability. How wrong i was this is easy to build and even easier to get up an running. If i had to pick anything to see as wrong with this product it would be small screw to secure bottom side panels is awkward for big fingers, and the buttons on the handles are placed in the perfect position for your hands great for changing speed and incline but not good when all you want to do is hold on. I would have paid full price for this product.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5quality
By andrew
this treadmill is well worth the money i paid. exactly as described, easy to put up, and programming easy to follow. folds up neat and tidy and does not look out of place in the living room behind the sofa. one thing i will say is that if taking up stairs then make sure you have two able bodied people to take it up as this machinery is very heavy. the packaging was great and everything came well packed and stored for ease of use. would recommend to anyone thinking of getting a treadmill. full marks to the seller.

See all 11 customer reviews...

Latest Price: Click Here - Amazon.co.uk!
More Info: Click Here - Amazon.co.uk!
See Customers Review: Click Here - Amazon.co.uk!

Buy York T202 Motorised/Incline Treadmill